Smartbox, Car Insurance

Has anybody had any experience of the Smartbox insurance, either for themselves or their little darlings.

I am not after apocryphal stories/anecdotal evidence/Daily Mail articles, rather some first hand knowledge!

As I would be installing this in my car for my daughter to use, probably only a few days a month, I am wondering if it is a good idea or what ramifications it may have. FYI car is a '04 Ford Ka 1.3

Cheers

John

Reply to
johno

selves or their little darlings.

rather some first hand knowledge!

only a few days a month, I am wondering if it is a good idea or what ramifi= cations it may have. FYI car is a =A0'04 Ford Ka 1.3

I looked at it and decided it was way more expensive than traditional insurance. Obviously depends on the driver, vehicle, etc., but don't asume it's the best way to insure.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q