Smart Water - tracing

The above is from there smart water site on the net Just type Smart Water in google and its there.

Reply to
keith_765

And of course you can do the children too at the same time, maybe even the wife if she's in the habit of having one too many ports-n-lemon at the bingo and forgetting the way home.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

So all that's needed to deter theft is to display the warning labels.

Reply to
usenet

That's there claim, No need to lock the doors, No need even to have an alarm, just a sticker Smart Water in use.

Joking apart, its in conjunction with the normal safe guards, aint it ?

Reply to
keith_765

Probably, but the burberry-clad heads on spikes add a little something to the garden hedge.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Criminals, by their very definition, are stupid.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

You can get a kit that looks like a stencil of (ususally) company name and postcode, but as well as "paint" buildup on the surface etches plastic and most paints, so it takes forever to sand off and shows it afterwards - a sort of chemical branding.

Reply to
Chris Hodges

For things like my TV I've written my postcode on the back (out of normal sight) in pound shop superglue. Yes it can be filed off, but not without trace.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I once engraved a bunch of TV's on the bottom edge of the screen. Not annoyingly obvious unless you're looking, and impossible to remove.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

try peeling it off with your finger nail.

NT

Reply to
bigcat