Smaller push button

I recently got a Macdee concealed WC cistern from BES - unfortunately, the pneumatic push button is simply huge and won't fit where I had intended it to go. (Odd that, though Macdee make a smaller push thingy, BES only stock the giant one.)
Any ideas where to get hold of a more modest sized one that is compatible?
Rod
Rod Hewitt wrote:

RS sell a range of pneumatic bits and pieces. http://rswww.com such as 190-0434
If you don't have an account and want to buy from them, contact me directly
Bob

You don't need an account to buy from RS anymore - you can buy off the website using a credit card. But they do have a minimum charge.
--
*If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.*

Thanks both - good idea but no dice. With Monday here, I have taken to asking Macdee - but the list price is 19-08 (and the whole thing only cost around 44).
Rod