Smaller push button

I recently got a Macdee concealed WC cistern from BES - unfortunately, the pneumatic push button is simply huge and won't fit where I had intended it to go. (Odd that, though Macdee make a smaller push thingy, BES only stock the giant one.)

Any ideas where to get hold of a more modest sized one that is compatible?

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

RS sell a range of pneumatic bits and pieces.

such as

190-0434

If you don't have an account and want to buy from them, contact me directly

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You don't need an account to buy from RS anymore - you can buy off the website using a credit card. But they do have a minimum charge.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Dave Plowman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk:

Thanks both - good idea but no dice. With Monday here, I have taken to asking Macdee - but the list price is £19-08 (and the whole thing only cost around £44).

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt