Small porch insulation

I have a small porch on the front of the house its about 5*4 feet, It has no insulation in the ceiling.

Whats the best way to attach insulation to it.

I have bought xtratherm sheets they have a tounge and grove down them so they push togehter with no gaps.

Im puzzled on how to fix the unsulation to the ceiling.

thanks

Darren

Reply to
darren

Luge sue.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Sorry should have said to the underside, as there is no access above.

Darren

Reply to
df

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

I was taken with the idea of unsulation. Perhaps a panel made from hundreds of heatpipes all bonded together side by side. That'd be quite a giggle to make, though an 8x4 sheet would take some time.

Reply to
Guy King