small fridges

suppose this is OT but who else can I ask ? (c;

looking for a cheap undercounter fridge (preferably with small freezer compartment) up to 450mm wide have found 1 at Currys (DAEWOO FR153SL) but it's silver and SWMBO would prefer white...

is there anywhere else I can look ?

thanks LJ

Reply to
in2minds

freezer

I have a secondhand one for sale, you can have it for =A310 if you like. It's got a cream finish as far as I can remember and is in perfect working order. I can provide dimensions and pictures if you are interested.

Reply to
atiqsajawal