small depth combi microwave...

Hi All, Not sure what forum I could post this to, but I figured someone here might know the answer! I have a gap for a microwave in my fitted kitchen of: D400 W560 H370 all in mm. Does anyone know if there's a combination over that would fit in this space. It's the depth that's the problem - all the microwaves with a convection oven are immediately too deep. Does anyone make a slim-depth oven? I have plenty of width and height!

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew Durkin