Small brass woodscrews - suppliers?

I'm after a selection of very small brass woodscrews, I guess no. 2 or even smaller, probably 2mm diameter or even a bit less. I want various lengths (10 to 20mm) and different heads (some countersunk, some roundhead or pan head). I'd prefer pozi/philips but it's not absolutely vital.

Can anyone suggest a supplier for these - I'm happy with a selection pack or with ordering a number of different sizes in 50s/100s.

Reply to
tinnews

Nthkentman