Slot Vents for wooden windows - where to buy?

Hi, I need to replace the slot vents in my wooden windows (current ones are ancient and look nasty!). I bought a single slot vent (these are the plastic ones that screw in to the window on the outside and on the inside) from B&Q about a year ago but now needing about a dozen, I visited my local B&Q today expecting to pick them up quite readily, but they now inform me that these vents are no longer stocked.

Anyone know where they can be purchased? Online perhaps?

My thanks for any assistance rendered! Paul

Reply to
Paul B.

Try here Paul:

BigWallop

Thats it!!! Thats the exact same one I have from B&Q. Superb, many thanks indeed!! I will contact them tomorrow (hope they can supply a dozen rather than 50!). Paul

Reply to
Paul B.