slightly OT, learning Spanish CD

Hi, slightly off topic I know, but I am trying to get hold of a BBC CD Talk Spanish, so I can listen and learn on my mp3 player. I have the tape version, but my tape player is far too bulky to walk arround with! I have tried to find a download, but no joy, any ideas etc Thanks

Reply to
John

So why not just record the tape version on to CD or direct to mp3 ?!...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

That would presume I have the means to do so! unfortunately I have only two ways of playing a tape, one is an ancient Walkman clone, with no output sockets and a healthy appetite for batteries, the other is my car stereo.

Reply to
John

How does the sound get out of the Walkman-clone? Is it through a built- in speaker or headphones? If it's the latter, run a cable from the speaker jack to the microphone jack on your PC and record it.

Reply to
Hywel

Built in speaker :-(( I think I will try and borrow a tape player and do as you suggest, many thanks.

Reply to
John