Slightly OT Crapper mapper

9 out of 10. Got caught out by the last one.

I know my shit. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

That IMO is a trick question.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

7 out of 10.
Reply to
Road_Hog

Me too! Unfair I thought.

In retrospect, the clue must be that the restraint strap is hanging down under gravity, rather than floating freely.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

  1. Mainly guesses!
Reply to
Tim Lamb

There are quite a few clues, such as the language of the graffiti, the style of the iron railings or the copy of the Beano on the wall. I had problems deciding which particular hole in the ground Number 3 was.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

harryagain :

9/10 (got no. 5 wrong)

Number 9 was not dissimilar to my favourite pub.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Number 5 is easy. There is no public toilet as nice as that in Bognor.

Philip

Reply to
philipuk