Slightly OT (but I bet one of you knows) - Memory loss, bedding - blanket type

Having a senior moment here can't recall the trade/style name to do a google search.

Old fashioned type blanket, often found in Hospitals and other places where higher than domestic volumes of people sleep for shorter periods.

Large open square weave, normally cotton, but can be acrylic. VERY light weight and amazingly warm given the look of the thing.

Normally found in pastel colours - cream, white, pale yellow, pale blue, lilac.

Often found in ambulances - used to be in aeroplanes and ships too, but not so sure about these days.

What's it called please? I pondered jaccard and whitney, but I feel there might have been another better known name for them. Damned if I can remember it now though! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

For a start the blanket place is Witney not Whitney. Aren't they called cellular blankets? e.g.

BillR