Slightly OT: Bottom sheets on beds

A foam layer (e.g. Memory foam, or plain foam about 3" thick) will solve the problem of migrating sheets but test before you buy because a foam mattress overlay doesn't suit everybody.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

For , so-called, odd bed linen sizes try a web search for waterbed linen.

Reply to
1501

No, where I buy sheets they come in pairs, a top and a fitted sheet, and a with a couple of matching pillowcases.

Reply to
Matty F

Not home-made Things called 'Grippits' from the Betterware catalogue (or online)

2 beds' worth for £3
Reply to
OG

In message , Pete Zahut writes

Most of our fitted sheets don't come out. I suspect it's to do with the fit -esp. the depth. We had problems with sheets for our bed, as it is a superking (effectively 2 single mattresses zipped together) and also a deeper than average mattress. Sheets that did not fit the depth properly, (esp a bit to small) were prone to coming off after a while.

Reply to
chris French

In message , Huge writes

Reply to
geoff

Had a chance to check this in John Lewis at the weekend. Their King Size sheets are 200cm long. Their Single and Double sheets are 190cm long. So sadly, what I have is King Size width by Double length so there is nothing available off-the-shelf.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May

You said you wanted 6'6" long. That's 198cm. As for width, 5' is

152cm. So I'd be surprised if 200 x 150 cm sheets didn't fit well enough. And that's John Lewis's standard kingsize.

But perhaps I am just having another senior moment ;)

Reply to
Robin

Google lists 42,700 hits 200 x 160 cm fitted sheets

also stock 180 x 200 sanfor satin, and very nice for the price.

-
Reply to
Mark

is 140 x 200 but s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-s over your mattress.

Reply to
Tim Streater