Slightly OT: bag for Ikea bin?

Hi folks

I have an Ikea lift-top bin, white, 55cm/21.5" high (no sign of it on their website)

Can't seem to get big enough bags for it as the top opening is pretty wide (34cm/13.5" square). Bags keep splitting and tearing when I try to pull them over the rim.

Anyone have the same prob or any ideas?

TIA

Flynn

Reply to
Flynn

Does the inside lift out meaning you can carry it to the outside bin and empty it?

Reply to
Mogga

No - the bag should just fit over the bin's rim

Flynn

Reply to
Flynn