Sliding mirror wardrobe door supplier

I'm after 8 x 22-24" sliding mirror wardrobe doors to fit 4 cupboards. Each has 21" wooden hinged doors at the moment.

I've seen larger (30"?) in various places for about £50 each but as soon as you start talking about 24" or less then they're up around the £100 per door plus rails etc so you end up around the £1K mark for 4 cupboards!

Does anyone know of a supplier doing them any cheaper?

TIA

Tony

Reply to
TonyK

"TonyK" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

There's an outfit called Rollaglide in Basildon Sarfessex.

01268 271171

who do 242 doors at £55 quid.

I know nothing about the subject, they just advertise in the local rag, and have been doing so for years.

HTH

mike

Reply to
mike ring