Sliding door gear

Hi all. I will probably use a 3 door sliding door set up on my fitted wardrobes. What is the best type of sliding door gear to use?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

I'm damned if I know the make of the ones at my place but they are crap. They jump off the rails at the slightest provocation and should be avoided at all cost. I'll try to find what make they are tonight.

Reply to
1501