Sleeve type letterbox, who supplies them?

I need to get a new letterbox for my UPVC door. I am having difficulty finding a supplier. Screwfix sell one but only in one size and it is not the size I need.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Reply to
robert

You will find that the 260mm size is the only one now available,it is possible to make it fit a smaller opening by trimming the sleeve or increasing the size of your opening. Available from most plastics suppliers,B & Q, Howdens.You may get lucky and find the older size but I have given up looking and I replace about ten of these a year

Reply to
Alex

I'm not into uPVC doors at all, so this may be a totally stupid suggestion, but how about fitting a conventional letterbox plate on the front, and then lining the hole using 4 pieces of 6mm uPVC cladding, which you can buy in 3m strips from the likes of Wickes, and easily cut to size?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks Alex got one from B+Q and cut it to size.

Reply to
robert

Thanks David, I manged to get one, had I failed I would have given that a try.

Reply to
robert