Slaithwaite Hall

It's been a long time coming, so long that I don't even really subscribe to this newsgroup any more...

However, the Slaithwaite Hall website has been updated with a few pictures of the (nearly) finished house.

available either from the 'sources of inspiration' link on the

website or directly at

was a public service / vanity publishing announcement.

By the way Hi! (waves)

Reply to
andy the pugh

bunch of file:// links on the second page)

Reply to
John Rumm

Wow! Nice little retirement hobby. The link from the first page to the second is coming up 'page not found' though changing 'slaithwaite' to 'Slaithwaite' seems to find it

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

subscribe

Welcome back!

Now I wonder where some of the other former "regulars" of uk.d-i-y have got to?

Reply to
Autolycus

Also I found if you browse:-

can call up the images directly from the directory without needing to click the broken links in the Slaithwaite2 page...

Impressive resotration by the way!

Reply to
John Rumm

Doh!

Sorry about that, I htink I last did any html about the time I did the original page (back in 2001, it appears)

The imgaes were all there, but misl-linked Iin such a way that it worked fine for me, but only me)

Fixed now (I think)

Reply to
Andy Pugh

Indeed.

Also on Andy's Web site I see there's a much expanded version of the universal screw thread table that some will remember was the subject of a long thread of another kind a few years ago:

Andy Wade