Sky subscriptions

"Freeview" is the commercial name for the DTT service now in operation [Digital Terrestrial TV] and is nothing at all to do with satellite in any shape or form.

Reply to
Simon Gardner

Jolly good. Fortunate I'm not relying on it for my information when I say AFAIK it's both, then.

Reply to
Simon Gardner

The $ky boxes are all second hand (last lot I bought were 50 each) and provide the UK TV reception here, plus I'm a newsaholic[1] and also watch foreign TV a fair bit. Whilst I don't personally have a $ky sub, I do sub for a basic French service.

[1] If there's something big going down - like a war - I'll have four news channels on simultaneously. Not all of them will be UK ones. Generally one TV will be on News 21 constantly - whatever's happening.
Reply to
Simon Gardner

I tend to prefer News 24 - I find the 3-hour gap on your channel annoying! ;-)

Reply to
Matt Beard