Sky subscriptions

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:18:59 -0000, "Mike Saunders"

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
You'll retain all the FTA channels and, if your card is a P2 (dark blue with the yellow house logo on it), you'll retain the 3 remaining FTV channels - ITVl, Channel 4 and five - as well.
For a list of what you'll keep, see http://www.wickonline.com/fta.htm

It may be worth a spot of blagging with them. A couple of years ago, I called to downgrade the package and told them it was because "i sinply cannot afford it anymore", they actually gave me the full package free for 3 months until I got back on my feet. I cancelled after the three months of course!
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:04:18 GMT, "Mike Hibbert"

discounts and free services at the drop of a hat. Everyone I have spoke to about poor quality sky service have said they gave them a call and told them where to shove their over priced trashtv and then got discounts, upgrades, offers and allsorts. See thread on dolphin bathrooms, same sort of thing, charlatans, daylight robbery etc...
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.