Skirting rads

does anyone have any experience useing Climaboard ST skirting rads. They seem ok however the backing and clips are plastic which I'm concerned may not be stable enough with high temp ( Rayburn - water temp may get pretty high ). Any info would be great.

Reply to
rog

Do your heat calculations. When I looked at them 14 years ago, their heat output wasn't enough to heat a room. Might be OK in a recent very well insulated house.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Reply to
gremlin_95