skip prices for soil

You can advertise any old junk and somone will want it.

The amazing thing is that somone will often offer the required item. Their free choice, if you don't like it, just ignore the request.

tim

Reply to
tim.....

In message , PJ writes

Dig a hole elsewhere in the garden and dump it in that?

Reply to
Bill

you bugger!

Ive joined freecycle and while i have got rid of some of my soil so far I have also taken up 2 offers of stuff i probably didnt really need!....

Reply to
Tom Woods

You're lucky :-(

I'm always the nth person to ask for anything on mine and so far I have collected nothing.

tim

Reply to
tim.....