Skimming Around Purling

Walls and ceilings I can do, but I'm not sure how to handle the very slight curve where angle of the purling meets the flat ceiling.

Any tips?

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

Dunno what you're doing knitting while you're plastering; but anyway, regardless of that, if you have a curved surface to skim you can get trowels with a curved plate to match.

David

Reply to
Lobster

How big do you want the curve? What sort of radius?

Could you make good with some coving for example?

Reply to
John Rumm