Skimmed ceiling - another coat?

I have covered a bathroom ceiling which had been artexed. The covering was successful but I have a fair number of uneven bumps.

Fatigue set in before I could rectify. I also had a problem with cramp in my wrist which pulled my thumb across my palm so I could not continue.

What to do now? Is it worth giving another thin skim over the surface? Will I need to prime the old plaster or just apply straight on - there is more or less a dried out surface now?

Or should I wait for it dry completely and do the dreaded sanding off of the bumpy areas?

Thanks in advance.

km

Reply to
km

Enough undulations to make it worth me asking for advice.

km

Reply to
km