Grunff

Boom boom
--
geoff

writes

Are you practicing the drums?
writes

John, John, John, John, John ...
I KNOW you're old enough to remember Basil Brush
--
geoff

writes

John Boom. Wasn't he the washing machine man?

No.
Andy Hall wrote in message ...

It's not IMM who has difficulty with the language!
Regards Capitol

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:19:09 +0100, "Capitol"

There are plenty of courses around, should you feel the need.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I don't have any difficulty whatsoever.

You could use HVAC as the subject material.... .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM wrote:

I do this for a job.

That doesn't cut any ice, I'm afraid.
--
Ben Blaney
GSF1200 VFR800 CBR600 CD200

I remember trying to show a bavarian the difference between "feel", "veal" and "wheel". His pronunciation of the three was identical and he couldn't see the difference
--
geoff

appeal.
It's all that Wiess beer.

It's actually not that important and is only how to assemble the trestle, which is pretty obvious anyway.
Didn't you get the white sheet with the exploded diagram?
At any rate, the legs are simply bolted to the rails using the captive nuts that fit into the recesses.
One thing is that if you have bought any of the drawer units, it's easier to assemble them and drop them into the frame before installing the top rails and the top.
The top of the bench is then lifted into place noting that it goes one way round.
You then attach the metal brackets to secure the top to the base and that's it.
No meatballs and lingonberries required.
I called the factory to check on a couple of other parts and they are very helpful. However, more than likely they will be closed down for another week since most businesses in Sweden close or drop to skeleton level for most or all of July.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Andy, Thanks for the help. Yes it looks pretty obvious... No I don't have any drawer units yet.... Later.... Will the top have to come of when I fit them later or can they be squeezed in? Thanks, Roy

Each of the drawer units comes with a pair of wooden blocks that are fitted to to top and bottom of them. These locate against the insides of the rails of the trestles and their purpose is to prevent the units sliding forward or back .
I added drawers on two occasions. On one I slackened the bolts of the trestle a little and took out the top front rail and then dropped the units in. On the other I slid the units in without the blocks and fitted them using an angled electric screwdriver.
I didn't take the top off on either occasion, but obviously if you slacken anything take great care.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
RzB wrote:

Robert Brown from alt.autos.saab has very kindly translated the main points, which you can see here:
http://rocks.clareassoc.co.uk/sw.jpg
--
Grunff

Many many thanks. That is very helpful. Thanks, Roy