Sink drain air lock

In my bathroom the toilet, wash basin and bath are in line on one wall. The basin drains away very slowly but the toilet and bath are fine. I understand I have an air lock because the basin has an anti gurgle trap and when I unscrew the valve cap the water drains away very quickly. How can I release the air lock bearing in mind that all the pipe work is enclosed? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Reply to
frank spencer

Replace one or more traps on the system with HepVo valves.

auctions