Single tagged rechargeable AA battery

Where's the best place online to buy a single (I only need one) tagged rechargeable AA battery?

Or are any "real" shops likely to have them?

Reply to
Huge

I would have said 'overlander' apart from the fact they don't do tagged.

Are you SURE you can't manage to solder tags to an ordinary cell?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

zaax

I would think Maplin was the answer to both questions. I'm sure my local shop sells tagged cells.

problem being that some joker at Maplin thinks 1050mAH is "high capacity" whereas I only buy 2300mAH cells nowadays.

Also £2.99 *each*? Mucho piss taking all round.

Reply to
Steve Firth

NiCd, or...? Capacity?

Rapid

do a whole range but you'll have to pay =A33.45 plus VAT postage for an order that size.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Maplin, strangely. Although perhaps only the larger shops actually stock them. Wimbledon had them a few weeks ago.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I got mine from

Roger Mills

GBP1.95 per AA battery plus GBP1.95 P&P.

A lot cheaper than a new razor.

Reply to
Huge