Single push button wc cistern lid removal...

Hi all,
I'm trying to get the lid off a Roca single button flush wc cistern and having some difficulty!
I've unscrewed the button surround anticlockwise until free of the porcelain lid, but the mechanism is still attached and I can't see how to disengage the button from the flush valve.
The lid can be lifted 1.5 inches say and rotated but I need it off to fix a leak on the fill valve.
Any tips/pointers on how to disengage the button mechanism gratefully received..
TIA
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
jim <k> wrote:

I assume that you have downloaded ROCA's instructions from:
http://publications.roca.com/v2/3073/4005/16009/product-care-leaflet.pdf
which is the second hit when you google for: ROCA flush removal
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org