Since when has Drivel worked for Which? ?

The latest Which? report has a feature on boilers - covering both conventional and combi models.

However, their best buys are *all* combis! The report *must* have been written by Drivel - I can't think of any other explanation!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Not that it matters. Almost all boilers come in combi and non-combi versions.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Not quite. That list of Best Buys is only chosen from combis. If you look at the next page, they found that all the system boilers they tested were so similar that they couldn't differentiate between them on the criteria they used.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Or "spawn of the devil A&E scalding version" and "civilised world fill my bath version" as they are more often known :)

I never, ever believe a word Which write about anything. Back in the mid 80's during their lunch breaks a few of their reports were ripped to sheds by a few engineers, who, having no interest in football (and all the totty being away that week) had absolutely nothing better to do. The conclusion was that the company who either gave the reviewer the biggest backhander or the one that was preferred by wife of the Nissan owner on the test team always got the five stars. A more subjective, biased publication you would struggle to find this side of a hi-fi mag.

Reply to
Matt

Anyway this info can be found out without subscribing? I've a passing interest in the results.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

A visit to your local library (with a discreet digital camera if they don't allow photocopying)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yes - go to their site and sign up for the one month free trial.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Or go to your local library - which will probably have a copy which you can read, but not take away.

Reply to
Roger Mills