silver sand, plasterers' sand, children's sand, etc

I'm sorry but you've failed your assignment. You've failed to quote any of the original message and new sentences should start with a capital letter. As for "I do park with tree", what does this mean?

Please try harder.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

On Tuesday 15 October 2013 05:11 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in uk.d-i-y:

and random amounts of clay...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Is this a quizz ? ............. no idea what this is about? Also the "I do park with tree which involves burning wood" reads like some dubious code in Personal section of newspaper.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

It was a late reply to this thread back in June 2011.

$20sand/uk.d-i-y/Y70Iyaf2Jnw/aAj7XehzYrkJ

I think this rash of super-late responses is down to some college setting students an assignment.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

But whats with the trees bit?

Reply to
F Murtz

Since all of the respondants seem to these use gmail/googlemail accounts I'm of the opinion that Google has "revamped" GoogleGroups and people are finding it easier to post but without realising what it is they're posting to. Without being arsed to look, it's as if they've turned their interface into something akin to YahooAnswers[1].

[1] A viler pit of mummery, uselessness and bizarre human nature I've yet to find
Reply to
Scott M

Tablet auto-mangling. Could be almost anything.

Reply to
Scott M

He goes to a park that has sand and trees in it, and makes a wood fire?

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

I don't think so. Notice how NONE of these messages are ever responded to by the OP? I thought it was spammers at first when they posted URLs but many are coming without web links now.

I reckon it's a box ticking exercise for a college course.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+