Silver box

Any ideas what the silver box does and does it go with the cables?

The Medway Handyman

Panic button for home security system?

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

/The Medway Handyman Any ideas what the silver box does and does it go with the cables? /q

Panic alarm point? Seems a bit posh?

what lovely nails Dave! don't mention the thumb ring....;-) ;-)

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I'm guessing the key shape thing is a key slot that you'd put a..... key to prevent the panic button from being pressed (by children of the house etc) Was it in the bedroom or by the front door perchance?

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Alarm panic button, yes

Reply to
Andy Burns

Last time I had my thumb in a ring pulled out a plum... or could it have been something entirely different?

8¬o
Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Southerners do not get dirty finger nails.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Panic button as others have said

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It is a way to direct you to an add not related

Reply to
F Murtz