Siliconing internal corners....

What top tips do we have for siliconing around e.g. shower trays when faced with an internal corner, usually where 3 beads meet?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I cannot remember any names but, a fishtank builder, I once worked close to, used a small set of nylon scraper tools that produced nice clean finishes all around.

...Ray.

Reply to
RayL12

Fugenboy and a slight bit of titting about at the corners.

I would do the vertical down to the corner.

Then the two horizontals away from the corner. By bringing the tool in whilst sweeping along it is usually possible to pick up the wet edge without leaving a visible mark.

Also, choose your silicone well, or perhaps use an MS Polymer. poor silicones tend to fall off.

Reply to
Tim Watts