Silicone

I have my Fugi tool. In a week or so I will be replacing the silicone around the bath. Can the panel tell me what is the best sort of silicone to buy?

Taa

Steve

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I'll bump that one as I have a similar problem round the bathroom sink. I even bought an Aldidl silicone remover tool.

Rob.

Reply to
robgraham

Thank to all for the tips.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

You don't have to use silicone. I used this:

toilet, morris traveller resto.... hangs on, cleans off with white spirit/turps sub. Only the last 1" seems to 'go off' in the tube & is easily removed.

Phil.

Reply to
Phil