Sidebar on left

My uk.d-i-y sidebar has jumped from the right side of the screen to the left.

It is now covering the message titles.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

It was working OK first thing this morning.

Thanks

Reply to
chudford

It jumped back again after posting this message.

What is going on?

Reply to
chudford

You are using google groups to access the Usenet. This is not a good idea. R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

You are using google groups to access the Usenet. This is not a good idea. R.

Oh, he's using GG. I thought for a moment this group had been endowed with "ubiquitous" status. :-)

Reply to
Graham.