Side blinds in PVC conservatory

I'm fixing some blinds in my conservatory and struggling with the fixing. The PVC panel is thin and it seems to clip into a metal former. I'm not convinced that fixing the blinds to the PVC will be sufficiently secure. Are there special fixings available or am I being too wary?

I don't want to 'practice' too much and damage the PVC panel with lots of holes!

Reply to
John Cartmell