Showers and Combi boiler

Has anyone had any experience of connecting the hot water flow from a combi boiler directly to a shower head or even through a non-thermostatic shower valve. I seem to be getting a good flow of hot water from my new Ideal C28 boiler but don't want to fork out £120 + for a thermostatic valve just yet.

thanks, Colin

Reply to
CM

On the other hand if you live by yourself just remember not to put the washing machine/dish washer on when having a shower!!!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Vowles