showers

I have gas heating and I would like to power the shower.

I have a mixer on the bath taps and I was wondering if there is a cheap way to get a bit of umph to it.

Is there a pump I can add to the mixer?

Gary

This email is Private and Confidential This e-mail has been virus checked by Mcafee Virus Scan. Telephone calls may be recorded for quality assurance and security purposes. Shopping -- get your hit @

Gary

Assuming your hot and cold water for the shower is (or can be) taken from hot and cold storage tanks, then yup you can add a pump. The range from the "1.5 bar give it a bit more oomph" variety, to the 3 bar plus "would you like you skin flayed off sir?" kind. These install in the pipework before the shower.

You can only really use a pump with a proper (i.e. plumbed in) mixer shower - the push over the tap sort will just pop off!

You can also get some combined shower mixer pump units that actually go in the shower and run for a separate 12V supply. Easier to install but fairly feeble.

Reply to
John Rumm

Though actually, rather better than I expected. I don't ever feel in our shower that I need anymore TBh.

(This is an Aqualisa unit that was installed by the previous owner)

Though when I do our en suite it will be a proper power shower :-)

Reply to
chris French