Showers

I've read up about, and think I understand the various options, but where is it possible to actually see them in action and compare the performance. For instance to see what 1 m gravity or a 1.5 or 3 bar pump produces with a particular spray head?
It seems to be taking an awful lot on trust to make a decision based only on manufacturer's blurb.
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk