Shower Tray Help

I need to replace a shower tray that is currently broken round the waste outlet.
The tray is 760mm square with waste position centre front. It is raised off the floor by approx 270mm to the top edge by way of 5 adjustable legs, one in each corner and one in the centre.
When I checked in the local Focus and Homebase they only had trays that sit on the floor. I checked the local Plumb Base place and they did have anything like it and couldn't think of anywhere to get one.
Any suggestions as to where I can locate a suitable replacement shower tray please ?
BTW: It's a Bloor home, approx. 10 years old.
Many thanks, Jon

sit
and
tray
Hi Jon,
"Just Trays Ultracast" tel 01562 822250 fax 01562 744666
Acrylic capped stone resin tray with adjustable legs. Flat top 88 with 4 upstands 107
You will need to modify the waste as the outlet on your size is in the corner.
Billp

Hi Jon,
my guess is that you've got an acrylic tray. 270mm from floor to top edge is quite a bit more than the Ultracast trays, these are set off the floor to take a 90mm trim panel under the tray. It's about another 90mm from the top of the trim to the top of the tray. This makes the top of the tray about 180mm above floor. So if you use one of these you'll need to extend your existing tiling down onto the new tray.
It's well worth paying the extra for a shower tray with upstands and tiling over the upstands.

It's always intriqued me that such trays have *4* upstands. Won't one get in the way of the door?
No doubt I'm being stoopid ;-)
Tim Hardisty. Remove HAT before replying

Hi Tim,
The doors are mounted in a frame. The upstand is only about 15mm. The frame is thicker than the upstand so the door opens over it no probs.

Aha! Thanks, Bill.

Tim Hardisty. Remove HAT before replying
Plumb Centre. Mira Ultracast. Here is the link to the Mira Tray http://makeashorterlink.com/?C53132227

sit
and
tray
Checked the Mira details but the smallest they do is a 782mm square minimum. I need a 760mm....

Any chance that this comes within the NCHB 10-year warranty? Just a thought
mutley