Shower Tray choice

I am planning to install a shower at my daughter's house. It needs to be a quadrant shape of 800mm sides. The bathroom is upstairs with a T&G floor.

What advice do you have when it comes to selecting the material of the shower tray to aid installation.

Reply to
John

IME the resin capped stone (i.e. concrete) trays have the best "feel", are quite under foot and have no bounce (hence better to get a good silicone seal to). They are easy to install on a level base by bedding on a thin layer of mortar.

These folks seem to have some very competitive deals on trays and enclosures:

last stone quadrant tray I bought from them only cost £50!)

Reply to
John Rumm