Shower trap cover

Hello. Retiling a shower room and I'm looking for a "grid" to sit over the existing a floor drain which is grotty. Ideallly a square stainless steel one to get a better finish....Mny thanks
richard wrote:

Try looking back in the NG on Google - this came up and someone posted a link to the right product in Plumbase I think/
Steve