Shower splash

Hi

I decided to fit a shower pump. Good decision . One job leads o another.

20 years we have had a gravity fed shower and the wall of the bathroom has been OK.

2 weeks of a power shower and it is looking sad. The water atomises on impact and splashes onto the wall.

The Silk emulsion cannot cope ant the wall covering is suffering.

What is a good way of coping with this. The bath has 2 tiles on the wall and I need to waterproof the wall around the actual shower area above the tiles. Any thoughts appreciated.

TIA

Gary

Reply to
Gary

If the shower is above the bath, the best solution is to tile the whole wall If you cannot get tiles to match existing, it should be easy to take the existing 2 rows of tiles off, and tile afresh

Reply to
A Plumber

One word - tiles.

Reply to