Shower screen seal

I've bought a two-piece sliding shower screen from Argos** and it's got inch-deep flappy rubber seals up the side and along the bottom of each screen, as you'd expect.
What I need to know is how much do you compress the seals when fitting the screen? Are they supposed to just touch a bit, or squash onto the bath/wall? The reason I ask is that there's no room for adjustment and if I fit it too low and the screen doesn't slide along the edge of the bath properly it'll be a PITA for evermore!
Si
**This one: http://tinyurl.com/2kqvy

bath/wall?
too
It will be a PITA however you set it up so don't worry, be happy, we're all made of 90% water so what's a bit more around the place anyway? (You _have_ got a totally waterproof floor to your bathroom, haven't you?)
And when you take it out again it'll make a very handsome addition to the ambience of your shed ;-)
-- John Stumbles -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-|-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ -+ If a job's worth doing, it'll still be worth doing tomorrow.

all
_have_
:o)
You're right, it'll make a nice feature.
Si
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote in message ...

bath/wall?
The last one I fitted I propped up with hardboard spacers on the bath edge. Just as well because the wall was out of square and the top screw needed packing for it to sit evenly. I'd go for the just touching, might not be 100% water tight, option rather than the difficult to operate.

edge.
Thanks.
I worked out that I should have RTFM first - on the very back page there's a picture of how it should look! *Slaps head*
My wall is out of square too (aren't they all?) and the top bracket needs packing out slightly but it's up and it works. I agree that it's better to have a little leakage than to have it stuck to the top of the bath. That's my excuse anyway.
Si