Shower Room Manufacturer

Our company Hangzhou Kaifeng Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd. is one of the professional enterprises which specialize in designing and selling shower enclosures, shower cabins shower panels and massage bathtubs in China.

Our company has established workshops for model, processing, plats absorbing, coating and assembly respectively.

Our products are designed to cater to world sanitary ware with beautiful and modern patterns and novel and practical style. With advantages of high-tech and superior staff, we have developed many products in different systems. We are possessing self-conducted intellectual property right and have received some international approved certificates as CE, ISO9001, Our products are exported all over the world such as UK,GERMANY,RUSSIA and greatly favored by our customers. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information. We are looking forward to forming business relations with customers from all over the world.

We are professional Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment manufacturer and factory in China. We can produce Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment according to your requirements. More types of Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment wanted, please contact us right now!

Contact us

Hangzhou Kaifeng Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd Add: Hezhuang Industry Zone,Xiaoshan District,Hangzhou,China Zip: 311222 Contact: Jinbo Tel: +86--571--82965255 Fax: +86--571--82965558 Email: snipped-for-privacy@kf-shower.com snipped-for-privacy@kf-shower.com Web:

jinagson