Shower Rail/Track

I'm trying to find a source for a shower rail, or track would be a better description. I'm after a track that is fixed to and sits flush on the ceiling rather than the traditional rail/pole style. My parents have exactly what I'm after but it was bought so long ago no one can remember where it came from.
So far the closest I have found is similar to those used in hospitals around beds, but these are a bit bulky for domestic use.
Justin

exactly
around
Have a web search for a company called ShowerDrape. They should be able to help.
Or buy a plastic curtain rail system that is easily bent to the shape you want, and fit it to your ceiling with the brackets that come with them for that purpose. Plastic curtain rails don't rust.