Shower problem

Recently our electric Mira Go shower has started to take about 3 to 4 minutes to shut down after pressing the off button. Is it time to renew the shower or is there a fix?

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Morrison

I don't know this model specificaly but in general there are two likely possibilities. Either the flow valve isn't working properly (dirt stopping it closing, worn parts or sticky) or if this shower has a cool-down phase the controlling thermostat is going faulty (often there types of shower run the water for a few seconds after turning off the heater to purge the hot water and prevent scaling). Mind you I'm not sure how you'd investigate it though.

Reply to
Calvin