Shower panel opinions.

Having decided to go for showerpanels inside the shower enclosure or at least look at that option, The other half reckons the panels should only be the height of the shower enclosure and tiled above, I say floor to ceiling. Its standard height ceilings and an 800 x 900 enclosure.

Anyone got opinions on this.

Reply to
ss

Full height looks better IMO.

Reply to
John Jackson

In message , John Jackson writes

+1

The stuff is expensive enough without throwing bits away:-)

I like to rinse the shower walls after showering. Tile/panel seal might be a weak point.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

On 07 Nov 2015, ss grunted:

I did ours floor to ceiling, and also boxed in the gap between the top of the shower door and the ceiling, which in turn is covered in plastic cladding. Looks good that way IMHO and is certainly very functional.

Reply to
Lobster

In message , ss writes

My first thought was full height, but thinking about it more, I think it might depend on the type of enclosure, Alcove, corner, 3 sided and what is happening on the walls around the enclosure

Reply to
Chris French

Corner, 2 sides glass other 2 sides to be panels, surrounding walls to be tiled.

Reply to
ss

Floor to ceiling IMHO, I don't like tiles inside showers at all, especially on stud walls.

Reply to
newshound

Floor to ceiling.

I used "Multipanel" with best deal we found from

Vortex11

+1
Reply to
Tim Lamb