Shower panel

Anyone ever used this stuff?

Huge

I used the high gloss kit from rubber duck. A bit fiddly fitting it but then I was doing it myself, and they are quite heavy and when cut to size not much room for manoevering in to position, with hindsight I should have got a couple of those suction pad thingies they use for lifting glass. Pleased with the end result though.

Reply to
ss

No but the laminate ones look a bit like Mermaid and a number of others (melamine on top of something close to marine ply, one face patterned and the other "natural" brown.

Infinitely preferable to tiles IMHO, especially if not tiling on to brick or blockwork. Quick to do, tidy, easy to keep clean.

Reply to
newshound

Precisely my thinking.

Reply to