Shower help required

Hi, just had a mira magna (digital mixer) shower installed. This is of the pumped variety - essentially takes in hot and cold feeds, mixes and pumps. After installation the flow is disappointing despite being advised by Mira that it would be a "great showering experience". The flow is probably less than that of my electric shower in another bathroom. The cold water flow to the bathroom is very powerful in comparison to the hot. I have been advised by Mira that the cold and hot flow into the mixer should be "nominally equal". Does this mean my cold flow needs to be reduced to much the same as the hot? If this is the case would I then get an overall improved flow from the mixer (which has a built in pump)? Can I achieve this will a pressure reducing valve?

Reply to
james