Shower head under water

A non return valve should be in the supply pipes.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I've had numerous run ins with Water Board twonks who wouldn't accept the three inlet & three oulet vales in the pump head of a pressure washer as accceptable.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I haven't fixed the sliding bar to the wall yet as the wall isn't tiled yet. And anyway...wife type person should know that running hot water is money running. Ah! I forgot to tell her that bit.

Arthur2

Are pressure washers banned or something where you live? Are these twonks actively searching for users or just you? ;-)

Reply to
Ed Sirett