Shower head jet clogs!

Someone was asking a few weeks ago about problems with jets clogging up with scale in shower heads and having to clear them regularly....
Netto are selling on Monday 18th, what looks very much like the rubber jetted type of shower head, which you can quickly clean out with a wipe of your thumb. 3.99
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)

Otherwise, remove the head and soak the working end in vinegar overnight.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Sounds painful ;-)
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)

Very useful when you are taking a shower at 6am and discover that maybe the shower head needs a decoke.
I like the rubber nipples idea (....just waiting for the corny jokes to arrive....).
PoP

But it doesn't *suddenly* get blocked, does it? It builds up over a period of time!
--
Cheers,
Set Square
Set Square wrote on 15/01/2004 :-

....and as with all things suddenly you notice it at 6am, whilst in a desparate rush to get out.
What I used to find with the standard shower jets was that the accumulation would slowly build up, then one bright morning it would prove impossible to get a proper shower. Now I just run a thumb over the jets with the water running and they as good as new.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...

We've already done those in a separate thread and IIRC with the Beanlady in the same sentence. Shudder.... doesn't bear thinking about...
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I dunno about that...... ;)
PoP

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

We were talking about rubber nipples weren't we?
PoP

Oh yes.... silly me... of course....

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:59:27 GMT, Harry Bloomfield

That was me.

Unfortunately we don't have a Netto within 25 miles, and their web site didn't return anything when I searched for "shower".
PoP
PoP wrote on Wednesday (14/01/2004) :

It will be listed under special offers on their website.
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)

Quick rant here.
When I google foe netto uk, why is it the first five hits, and most of the first page, are for lists ABOUT netto.
Woss goin on that now you can't find anything for the b****s who've also found it and are listing it for you so you can't find it any more?
Driving me nutty.... Grrrrrr
mike r