Shower enclosure extension kits

I have a B&Q 760mm shower enclosure which I would like to extend to 800mm using an extension kit. The reason for this is that one wall of the shower cubicle is a glass block wall 800mm wide, so the edge of a 760mm shower enclosure would not line up with the edge of the wall.

I've looked into 800mm shower enclosures, but it seems it's not a popular size and is thus very expensive. Has anybody tried one of these extension kits? Any problems/leaks etc?

Thanks

Fergal

Reply to
Fergal